google safe search?

charter
New Contributor III

hi does any one know how to force safe search in google for ios. ie automate the ticking of the safe search box in google settings on the ipads? or is a one by one process, i have a fleet of 500 and need to do it by the end of the day..yay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

charter
New Contributor III

All good now i made a DNS entry in AD instead of going to google.com.au they go to the Google safe search instead by DNS enforcement. and it tells the user that safe search is on a network level. thank you

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

brad
Contributor

I don't believe you can do this with a configuration profile. I would recommend enforcing it at the network level. Of course this only impacts the iPads when they are on your network. See option 3 on this page:

https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/186669?hl=en

Good luck,

-Brad

DeanaE
New Contributor

We created a Barracuda Web Filter Certificate and used a Config profile scoped to all mobile devices to securely browse the internet within our network.

charter
New Contributor III

All good now i made a DNS entry in AD instead of going to google.com.au they go to the Google safe search instead by DNS enforcement. and it tells the user that safe search is on a network level. thank you