Has anyone looked into Apple Vision Pro and possible JAMF support?

NRutkowski
New Contributor

Our Dev team is looking at vr/ar for training. Does anyone know if JAMF will support it? or can it currently do that like its a mobile device?

17 REPLIES 17

n_lecchi
Contributor

I'm going to test the management in the next week

rqomsiya
Contributor III

Has anyone been able to successfully enroll a device? 

n_lecchi
Contributor

As expected, enrollment by standard URL https://jamfprourl/enroll doesn't work.

I'm preparing for test Account-Driven User Enrollment

IMG_0001.PNG

n_lecchi
Contributor

I tried Account-Driven User Enrollment, but with Jamf Pro 11.2.1 it doesn't still work.

n_lecchi
Contributor

Same issue with Jamf Pro 11.3 

On Vision Pro: Sign In Failed Did not receive an enrollment profile from your MDM server.
On iPad:  it works fine

n_lecchi
Contributor

With Jamf Pro 11.4 you can support Apple Vision Pro!

Vision.png

Hi ,
Is this showing up under Computers or Devices

Euwanh
New Contributor III

How are you on 11.4 I am not able to see the download for it so I can update servers

Hi Euwanh,

Jamf Pro 11.4 now is in beta. You need do be enrolled in beta program.

Age_Brown
New Contributor II

On the Vision Pro that I have, I keep getting an "Enrollment Failed, please try again" message when I try to sign in with a managed Apple ID. Any idea what I might be missing?

you need JamfPro 11.4 and visionOS 1.1

Age_Brown
New Contributor II

I've got both of those. I've also configured the JSON side of things to redirect logins for managed AppleID's over to Jamf. 

Have you enabled the right Account-Driven Enrollment? It must match the choice set in the json file

Age_Brown
New Contributor II

I have it set with BYOD on the JSON. Do you know where I would go to check that? Or should I change the json to read ADDE?

so far you can enroll Vision Pro only with
Account-Driven Enrollment

https://learn.jamf.com/en-US/bundle/technical-articles/page/Prepare_for_Account-Driven_Enrollment_wi...

Age_Brown
New Contributor II

Ah, so I need to update my json file to get this up and running... That's good to know. Thanks so much!