Installation of 'Mac Apps' stuck at 'in progress'

Roscoe2k5
New Contributor

Hey all. 

Rather than having to install and update Jamf Connect manually through policies after the black screen scare on Sonoma, i've been trying to have it deploy and update automatically through Mac Apps. However i find it is stuck on 'in progress' and never gets past that stage. Has anyone experienced this? It seems scoped to the correct group, i have attached my configuration settings in case anything seems odd there. Many thanks.Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11.41.29.pngScreenshot 2024-01-12 at 11.42.08.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4

mfletch
New Contributor III

Do you have anything set in End User Experience? If not, I believe it will just sit waiting on the user to close out of the app before updating. 

mfletch
New Contributor III

Although I just noticed it's Jamf Connect.... not sure how quitting out of that will work, I'm use to dealing with mostly browsers for this kind of thing.

Roscoe2k5
New Contributor

Hey thanks for getting back. From the options in end user experience the only thing i can think would apply might be enable forced quit grace period or automatically open app after update. But it looks like it isn't getting deployed to machines in the first instance.

mfletch
New Contributor III