iOS Current Battery Level (Jamf Now, UI based)

jamf1nation
New Contributor II

Is there a way for me to see the battery level ("current charge") for iOS devices? In my case I've got fully DEP supervised devices in Jamf Now, and I'm looking for a UI way to do it. If UI isn't possible, I'll use an API (but I have no idea if that's even possible... is there one for Jamf Now users?).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jamf1nation
New Contributor II

Unfortunately I was wrong - I hadn't realized the post I found about battery level in Lost Mode was specifically looking at Jamf Pro (I don't think it actually specified... I can't find it now or I'd link). Anyway, in Pro you can get the level but in Now you cannot.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jamf1nation
New Contributor II

Hmm... looks like it might be available in Lost Mode. Is there a way to get the data without Lost Mode?

Edit: sadly battery level is not present in Lost Mode for Jamf Now (this is one of the many subtle upgrades you get with Jamf Pro). I contacted support and they confirmed there is no way to remotely monitor battery level with Jamf Now.

claudiogardini
Contributor

I'm not familiar with Jamf Now. In Jamf Pro the Battery Level is visible in the Inventory Tab under Hardware. I guess it is there in Jamf Now as well. Keep in mind that the Battery level is reported during inventory Updates which happen once every Day by default.

jamf1nation
New Contributor II

Unfortunately I was wrong - I hadn't realized the post I found about battery level in Lost Mode was specifically looking at Jamf Pro (I don't think it actually specified... I can't find it now or I'd link). Anyway, in Pro you can get the level but in Now you cannot.