iPad Re-Enrolment Problems

Peelz
New Contributor

Hello all, 

I've been having quite a frustrating time trying to re-enroll one of our iPads to Jamf Pro recently and I feel like I've run out of thing to try so I'm hoping someone can lead me in the right direction or inspire a new way to try and get this thing running again. Heres whats going on and ill try to keep it brief:

- iPad at our organization was having trouble opening multiple apps (select app, would come up for a moment and crash).

- Tried multiple things to fix but no luck so I resorted to un-enrolling the device, wiping it and start from scratch. 

- Tried to re-enroll the iPad via Apple Configurator 2 and have run into multiple errors Provisional enrollment failed. [MCCloudConfigErrorDomain - 0x80EF(33007)] being the most common.

- I've managed to re-enroll the iPad on our ASM but I'm hit with other errors now: "The configuration for your iPad could not be downloaded from organization ... cancelled" or in some cases a popup stating the iPad is not "supervised". (I have ensured when Preparing the device it is, in fact, being supervised).

- I've tried booting the device into the OS and downloading the MDM profile from the web browser and this also has not worked. (I've been hit with a contact your Administrator error).

As of right now I just can not get this thing to connect with Jamf and install the profile and have run out of options. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you 

0 REPLIES 0