Issues logging into VPP site

Nick_Gooch
Contributor III

Is anyone else having issues logging into VPP today? Our purchasing account is saying:

"Your Apple ID Can't Be Used in This Store. This Apple ID is associated with the iTunes Store, and can't be used for the Volume Purchase Program."

This is the same account that's been used with VPP since VPP started. I'll call Apple when I get a chance but wanted to see if anyone else is having issues first.

5 REPLIES 5

davidacland
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

No issues for me. You can't normally use an Apple ID with VPP or DEP if it is being used for anything else (iTunes store etc), if this account was working before and it hasn't been used for anything else, it will probably need Apple's input to solve.

Nick_Gooch
Contributor III

I was hoping it was a site issue and not something with our account. It's something going on with the account and we are still waiting on Apple Engineering to fix the issue.

Nick_Gooch
Contributor III

Still waiting on Apple to fix it...

rfinan
New Contributor

Any update?

We are experiencing the same issue when using a unique ID specifically created for our Apple VPP account. I've contacted our Apple Edu rep and waiting to hear back.

Nick_Gooch
Contributor III

It took over two months to get it fixed. Daily reminders about how inconvenient it is towards the end may have helped.