Issues with Automated Enrollment

joseu
New Contributor

Hi All,

Is anyone else having issues with enrolling MacBooks in their Jamf Pro environments? Every time we've tried to enroll a new MacBook Pro this week we're getting hit with "Enrolling with management server failed. Unexpected error (MDMResponseStatus:502)". Jamf Support had me try a few things like trying a different Prestage Enrollment Profile or even removing some packages from Prestage but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

HurricaneHrndz
New Contributor II

Seeing a lot of 502

Are you still running into the 502 errors? Have you guys been able to remediate this?

Opened a ticket with Jamf. Has not been helpful so far. Jamf server log is plagued by APNs errors. Very similar to this issue: https://community.jamf.com/t5/jamf-pro/push-failed-values-for-apn-token-and-push-magic-cannot-be-bla...

No resolution so far.

Fluffy
Contributor III

What is the history of the MacBooks? Are they fresh from Apple or are these devices that had reinstalled macOS?

reinstalled macOS in my case.

mariopena
New Contributor III

Hello, Did you get this resolved? I've been able to manually enroll a device because it was not picked up by the pre-stage enrollment... The one I'm having issues with was reset thru over internet Recovery, it gets picked up by the pre-stage enrollment but this is the error I'm getting. now this is a 2014 MacBook and it installed Big Sur not Yosemite which is what it originally had back when it was new.

Thanks