Jamf Account Page Down?

sfaeder
New Contributor III

Cannot connect to my account to download the new JamfConnect.  account.jamf.com not working?  Anyone else experiencing this issue?  Is there an ETTR?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

Jamf Account is currently unavailable due to an issue with Amazon Web Services (AWS). We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working with them to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If you need to access Jamf Account resources for any reason, please contact success@jamf.com for assistance.

The Jamf Account Team

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

mainelysteve
Valued Contributor II

Could this be due to the current AWS outage?

sfaeder
New Contributor III

Can anyone at Jamf PLEASE provide an update?  I cannot even create a ticket.

eargueta
New Contributor III

Getting issues as well with Patch Management and can't make the connection with JAMF ID to work. This was working yesterday. We also notice a couple of other issues, for example uploading icons and things in that nature. This does seem like an issue with AWS API that is going on right now. 

sfaeder
New Contributor III

Thanks for your input.  I certainly agree, but I find it disheartening that Jamf is completely silent on this matter at the moment.  I was waiting on their phone support for over 35 minutes and still haven't spoken with anyone.  They need to be more vocal!

eargueta
New Contributor III

I was just on the call with Jamf and they did say that is somewhat related with the AWS API issues going on. Ticket was created for me and hope to get an updated answer or solution soon. We did mention on JAMF site is showing all green  status and nothing is down. Hopefully with the feedback they can update that. 

sfaeder
New Contributor III

Thanks for letting me know!  I'm still waiting to hear back from Jamf, myself.  It sure would be nice if they let their customers know that there is an issue going on...

sfaeder
New Contributor III

I just spoke with Jamf support as well and they came to the same conclusion.  They're waiting for AWS services to be restored and will continue troubleshooting if necessary.  No ETTR yet, but the tech did say it just started working for him again in CST.

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone,

Jamf Account is currently unavailable due to an issue with Amazon Web Services (AWS). We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working with them to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If you need to access Jamf Account resources for any reason, please contact success@jamf.com for assistance.

The Jamf Account Team

Hi again!
Our service provider is seeing significant service availability improvements. We are seeing improvements for Jamf specific services as well. The issue hasn't been fully resolved, but failure rates have improved. If you have questions, please contact success@jamf.com for assistance.

sfaeder
New Contributor III

Thank you for providing an official update!

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

One last update!

Our service provider has notified us that this issue has been resolved and all services that were impaired have been brought online. If you experience additional issues, please contact support@jamf.com for assistance.