Jamf Certified Associate exam

shell_bail
New Contributor II

Hello,

I took and passed the Jamf Certified Associate exam yesterday (2/22/20). I see that the badge has been posted to my profile. Will I receive a copy of the certificate as well? Also is there a place to download a receipt to prove I paid for the exam? I didn't receive any email confirmation when I purchased and completed the exam. I am wanting to pass this information onto my employer (I used my own personal Jamf Nation account and not my employer's, if that matters at all) Thanks!

33 REPLIES 33

mark_mahabir
Valued Contributor

Hi Shelly,

Many congratulations! You can view/download your certificate on the Jamf Training website - https://training.jamf.com/

Log in there with your Jamf ID and click My Profile in the top right. A link to your certificate should then appear under Registrations.

shell_bail
New Contributor II

Thank you, I found it. :)

jeremy_dahlen
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hey Shelly,

I'll resend you your receipt now! ☺️

rlonzaga
New Contributor

Hi Jeremy,

I passed the Jamf Pro 100 exam on June 12, Can I also ask for a receipt so I can ask my company for refund. They need a proof of purchase or receipt for refund. Thank you. My email address is rowelonzaga@yahoo.com

ctocci
New Contributor III

Hi Shelly,

Can you share what your exam experience was like? I can't seem to find any forum posts about the testing experience itself. Any info is appreciated 🙂

*Update - I have since taken the Jamf 100 exam and it was pretty straightforward. No proctor or anything, take at your own convenience.

user-qIqVkXCuZH
New Contributor

HI Jamf Team,
On 19 th sep 2020 i passed jamf 100 test, can i get receipt /invoice of jamf100 test so that i can submit to my company for reimbursement.
id:- kavanraj19@gmai.com

user-wejXBxKMDy
New Contributor

Can you please email me my receipt for the Jamf 100 exam. Thank you..

AJS_50
New Contributor

congrats. my employer wants me to take it. do you know of any good study  sites?

ctocci
New Contributor III

The Jamf 100 course is really all you need: Jamf 100 Course | Jamf Education | Jamf
I was getting 60/100 on the practice exam after taking the Jamf 100 training course, but then took the real exam and got 98/100; the real Jamf 100 exam is open book with no proctor. 

trnguyen1
New Contributor

Can you please email me my receipt for the Jamf 100 exam. Thank you..

Hello and happy Tuesday!  Would you mind email us this request to training@jamf.com?  Thanks in advance!

Sumangal
New Contributor

Hello Team, 

On 1st August I passed Jamf 100 exam , but in my profile no badge showing . 

Also can you please email me Invoice. Thanks in Advanced .

Hey @Sumangal 

I went ahead and administered you your Associate badge! Please email training@jamf.com for your invoice! 

Hi Justin, I passed the JAMF 100 exam sept 28 2022 but dont see my badge either can you help?

can i receive receipts for the times i actually took the exam? for my company to reimburse me?

Hey @DannyJ904, thanks for reaching out. 

What was the email associated with the 100 exam? 

Please reach out to training@jamf.com for your receipt related question. 

Hi Justin the emails i user were djohnson@fanatics.com and packleader904@ gmail.com

socorro
New Contributor

Hi team! 

I passed the Jamf 100 exam on August 9th but I'm not seeing a badge on my profile for this. Can someone add this? 

Hey @socorro congrats on passing! Badge has been administered 

ctocci
New Contributor III

@JustinV I passed my certified tech exam on July 28th and still don't see the badge on my Jamf Nation account. I submitted the Badge Request form here https://forms.monday.com/forms/9cb2863dec1d92fb5adae9427e4952ea?r=use1 last week and have not heard back from that either. Is this something you can help with here?

PepsAppleIT
New Contributor II

Is there an alternative where I can pay the $100 Dollars using a Direct Bank to Bank Transaction to Jamf rather than in a Credit Card? 

Deepak
New Contributor

I am Jamf 100 Certified now, still not able to download Invoice for the same. 

can someone help please 

PepsAppleIT
New Contributor II

How were you able to pay? 

jeremy_dahlen
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello!  Thanks for reaching out -- I will email this to you.

Is there a bank deposit I can settle the payment rather than a credit card? 

jalsaman
New Contributor

Hi how to get the invoice / receipt of payment for the exam as my employer needs this to reimburse.

Please let us know more details about your purchase (name and email) - you can send that information into training@jamf.com and someone can assist.  Thanks!

user-kQreRLOnzb
New Contributor

Hi, I paid for the Jamf 100 exam February 8, where can I get the receipt? I can't find it in my account. Jamf training and Jamf success bouncing my emails  around and I still don't have my receipt that I need today. Can you please help me get it today. I have a deadline today from admin May 16, 2023 

Hey @user-kQreRLOnzb 

Jamf Training is the best place to go regarding a receipt as on the Jamf Nation side of things we only administer the badge. Are you able to get ahold of your CSM at all? 

- Justin

user-kQreRLOnzb
New Contributor
Hi Justin, 
Yes the training@jamf.com sent me to receivables receivables@jamf.com and receivables sent me to success@jamf.com and success didn't respond.
Receivables said that one person is out today, so it's hard to believe that a big business like Jamf has only one person who can retrieve receipts? I find it more like of the black humor. 

Hi there - sorry for this issue I'm looking into this for you.

jims1973
New Contributor

Hello, I purchased, took and passed the Jamf 100 on Sunday August 6th. I don't se ether badge on my profile.

Thanks for reaching out. Your Jamf 100 or Certified Associate badge has been added to your profile. In the future, if you do not see a badge, you can request it here.

JdahlCCP
New Contributor

How long does it take for the jamf 100 certification show up to print out?