Jamf Certified Associate exam

shell_bail
New Contributor II

Hello,

I took and passed the Jamf Certified Associate exam yesterday (2/22/20). I see that the badge has been posted to my profile. Will I receive a copy of the certificate as well? Also is there a place to download a receipt to prove I paid for the exam? I didn't receive any email confirmation when I purchased and completed the exam. I am wanting to pass this information onto my employer (I used my own personal Jamf Nation account and not my employer's, if that matters at all) Thanks!

11 REPLIES 11

mark_mahabir
Valued Contributor

Hi Shelly,

Many congratulations! You can view/download your certificate on the Jamf Training website - https://training.jamf.com/

Log in there with your Jamf ID and click My Profile in the top right. A link to your certificate should then appear under Registrations.

shell_bail
New Contributor II

Thank you, I found it. :)

jeremy_dahlen
New Contributor II

Hey Shelly,

I'll resend you your receipt now! ☺️

rlonzaga
New Contributor

Hi Jeremy,

I passed the Jamf Pro 100 exam on June 12, Can I also ask for a receipt so I can ask my company for refund. They need a proof of purchase or receipt for refund. Thank you. My email address is rowelonzaga@yahoo.com

ctocci
New Contributor III

Hi Shelly,

Can you share what your exam experience was like? I can't seem to find any forum posts about the testing experience itself. Any info is appreciated 🙂

*Update - I have since taken the Jamf 100 exam and it was pretty straightforward. No proctor or anything, take at your own convenience.

user-qIqVkXCuZH
New Contributor

HI Jamf Team,
On 19 th sep 2020 i passed jamf 100 test, can i get receipt /invoice of jamf100 test so that i can submit to my company for reimbursement.
id:- kavanraj19@gmai.com

user-wejXBxKMDy
New Contributor

Can you please email me my receipt for the Jamf 100 exam. Thank you..

AJS_50
New Contributor

congrats. my employer wants me to take it. do you know of any good study  sites?

ctocci
New Contributor III

The Jamf 100 course is really all you need: Jamf 100 Course | Jamf Education | Jamf
I was getting 60/100 on the practice exam after taking the Jamf 100 training course, but then took the real exam and got 98/100; the real Jamf 100 exam is open book with no proctor. 

trnguyen1
New Contributor

Can you please email me my receipt for the Jamf 100 exam. Thank you..

Hello and happy Tuesday!  Would you mind email us this request to training@jamf.com?  Thanks in advance!