Jamf Cloud sync to cloud distribution point not working?

bbot
Contributor

We have an internal distribution point as a master and a cloud distribution point as secondary.

I'm able to upload ~5 gb macOS installer to my on-prem and sync it Jamf Cloud. However, I'm unable to download the package from the cloud distribution point and 3-4 hours later when I perform another replication of drives, it attempts to upload the file again.

Has anyone experienced this with larger packages?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

gersteina1
New Contributor III

There's apparently a couple of known issues they are working on, related to how the data gets uploaded to your DP, which is hosted on AWS. I recommend contacting your JAMF Buddy and having them add you to the list of people affected.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

gersteina1
New Contributor III

There's apparently a couple of known issues they are working on, related to how the data gets uploaded to your DP, which is hosted on AWS. I recommend contacting your JAMF Buddy and having them add you to the list of people affected.

dkwon
New Contributor III

Yes, I have been having exact same issue since 9/2017. Open the support ticket almost every month. JAMF aware of the problem and working on it, but there is no time line when it will get fixed.
I got following work around method from support. This method works for me most of time (Not always)

The work around is configuring the cloud distribution point as Master and upload packages via web browser. If it is failing during an upload to the webapp specifically, what would give the best chance of success would be to attempt to re-upload that same package but with a different filename within that package record.