JAMF Nation- Regional User Conferences and MacIT

chip
New Contributor

Hey guys,

During the keynote at the National User Conference I pre-announced some of the other community efforts we would be working on and wanted to be sure we got out the specifics and how you can get involved.

The Regional User Conferences are kicking off next month as concentrated versions of what we did here in Minneapolis. The first four cities are open for registration:

United States – December 2011
• 12/06/2011 - Los Angeles, CA • 12/08/2011 - San Francisco, CA • 12/13/2011 - Chicago, IL • 12/15/2011 - New York, NY

Registration is nearing capacity, so if you’d like to attend please sign up soon. If you would like to be involved as a presenter, facilitator or as a local ambassador of good times, please feel free to share your thoughts with me here or offline. Registration can be found at:

http://jamfsoftware.com/events/user-conferences/regional-user-conferences/

MacIT Conference
• MacIT Conference – January 26-28, 2012

After 26 years of Macworld and Mac Networkers Retreat, IDG is focusing on Apple devices in institutions with their new Mac IT Conference and we will be there. For anyone interested in attending, the code for a 20% discount is JAMF20, available to all members of the JAMF Nation.

In order to support community interaction we are dedicating a good chunk of our booth space to the JAMF Nation and are looking for folks who will be willing to hang out and represent the Nation. In exchange for a few hours of your time we have a limited number of passes for people who have not yet registered. If you are willing, please let Cam know at cam@jamfsoftware.com.

http://www.macitconf.com/

We understand that many of you are interested in continuing to build the connections we made at the National User Conference and many more were not able to come to Minneapolis. If you’re not able to make it to Chicago, New York, San Francisco or LA, we will continue bringing the smaller user conference series to you in 20 other cities around the world beginning in February.

Seattle, WA Portland, OR
San Jose, CA Long Beach, CA
Austin, TX Boston, MA
Atlanta, GA Raleigh-Durham, NC
Washington, DC Des Moines, IA Columbus, OH Milwaukee, WI London
Paris Frankfurt
Beijing Hong Kong
Tokyo Sydney
Singapore

The National User Conference here in Minneapolis was an incredible experience and we are thrilled that so many of you were able to attend and participate. Without all of your knowledge and participation, the event would not have been what it was. We look forward to bringing that energy forward through the coming months and seeing you out on the road.

Cheers,

Chip

12 REPLIES 12

Zvordauk
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I'm flying over from Ireland to be at this. Anybody else going to be there? Would love to carry on the conversations that we had at the NUC!

Ger...

Gerard Allen
ACSA
Cork, Ireland

bentoms
Release Candidate Programs Tester

I'll be at the London shindig.. Anyone else?

carlo_anselmi
Contributor III

When in London or Paris?
Thanks
Carlo

chip
New Contributor

Hey Gerard,

I look forward to seeing you in SF this week and carrying on where we left of at the JNUC!

Ben, Blaine will be over from the states with a few other folks and Carlo we will be posting the dates for Europe shortly.

Thanks for posting, the RUCs have been awesome so far and we are looking forward to kicking them off again after MacIT.

Chip

adthree
New Contributor III

I was not at the NUC but Columbia's senior mac analyst was and we'll both be @ MacIT, we'll be sure to stop by the JAMF booth and say whats up.

Anyone wanting to come to the Portland RUC is welcome to party with us!

Jak
New Contributor III

Up for London gig...

A date would be useful though!

chip
New Contributor

Hey guys,

European dates are up:

http://jamfsoftware.com/events/user-conferences/regional-user-conferences/

Cheers!

Chip

bentoms
Release Candidate Programs Tester

Great!

See you on march 23rd in london.

rob_potvin
Contributor III
Contributor III

Awesome will be there in Frankfurt on the 19th. Exciting!

Gerard_Allen
New Contributor

Fantastic atmosphere here at the London RUC!!!

andyinindy
Contributor II

Hey, have there been any announcements about JAMF Regional User Conferences for 2013? I am trying to get funding for my training/conferences and it would be great to be able to attend one of these!

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Hey Andy,

At JNUC 2012, I was asking around about regional conferences for 2013 and it sounded like they weren't going to do the regional ones in 2013…just the big JNUC one in the fall (which I don't see dates for yet). Hope they reenact the regional ones in 2014.

~Joe