Jamf Pro 10.36.0 Beta 2 is Now Available!

JacksonP
New Contributor III

Happy New Year, Jamf Nation!

Jamf Pro 10.36 Beta introduces a number of security focused enhancements to Jamf Pro.

Jamf Pro 10.36 has updated password requirements for Jamf Pro, updates to token based API authentication, updates to the Jamf Keychain on managed devices, and more.

For a full list, please see the release notes by enrolling into the beta.

How to join the beta:

We’ve also made some changes to the Beta enrollment process with our new Jamf Nation platform. Please enroll in the Beta Program under Product Feedback at account.jamf.com. Once you’re enrolled you’ll see a link to the Beta Forum. There will be a short delay between enrollment and Jamf Nation beta forum access - you will receive a notification in Jamf Nation to join the beta forum.

If you have any questions please email beta@jamf.com.

As always, the beta program is operated under non-disclosure, so please do not share any information regarding your testing on any public forum, including the non-beta sections of Jamf Nation. Use the Jamf Nation beta discussion area or contact Jamf via beta@jamf.com with any questions regarding the beta.

Thank you to all those who participate in the program!

3 REPLIES 3

jbisgett
Contributor II

@JacksonP When I login to my account, I’m not seeing any beta program available for Jamf Pro.

nstrauss
Contributor II

Same. Not seeing an available beta to enroll under Product Feedback.

JacksonP
New Contributor III

@jbisgett @nstrauss @Stan121 

Thanks for letting us know! Please go ahead and try it again if you haven't already, and let us know if you are still unable to see it.