Jamf Pro 10.38 - App Installer On Prem?

Discher
New Contributor III

Our JSS is on prem.  After I installed Jamf 10.38, the Jamf Pro App Catalogue preview disappeared.   I looked at the product requirements, and see that a requirement is listed for Jamf Pro Instance hosted in Jamf Cloud.  It was working great on prem in 10.37, is this service really restricted to Cloud only now? 

Thanks for any info. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mdaly
New Contributor II

It was only in the on-prem Jamf release as a preview for testing. They have mentioned it would be removed once it's out of preview due to certain future functionality of app installers that will require jamf cloud services which are not available in on-prem installs.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sujal1208
New Contributor III

I maybe wrong but during their Keynote, its only for Jamf Pro and JAMF Cloud customers. 

mainelysteve
Valued Contributor II

Requirements in the 10.37 documentation state it requires Jamf Cloud so it must have been a fluke that it was working for you.

mdaly
New Contributor II

It was only in the on-prem Jamf release as a preview for testing. They have mentioned it would be removed once it's out of preview due to certain future functionality of app installers that will require jamf cloud services which are not available in on-prem installs.