Jamf Pro 9.101 Beta 2 is now available

bethk
Community Manager
Community Manager

Beta 2 is now available for Jamf Pro 9.101.

Continue testing Apple’s upcoming operating systems with beta 2. Jamf Pro 9.101 brings compatibility and new key-feature support for macOS High Sierra, iOS 11, and tvOS 11. One great new feature in beta 2 is support for Cisco’s Fast Lane for macOS. IT admins can now prioritize network traffic for business critical apps on the Mac.

If you would like to participate in the beta program, please enroll at the beta homepage on Jamf Nation under My Assets. After enrollment, please reference our Beta Release Notes for a complete listing of what is included in the beta build. Remember, this is a beta release. We strongly encourage that you not install this software in a production environment.

As always, the beta program is operated under non-disclosure, so please do not share any information regarding your testing in any public forum including the non-beta sections of Jamf Nation. Use the Jamf Nation Beta forums or contact Jamf with any questions regarding the beta.

Thank you to all those who participate in the program.

3 REPLIES 3

sepiemoini
Contributor III
Contributor III

Great, thanks @beth.klein!

sepiemoini
Contributor III
Contributor III

Quick follow-up, @beth.klein. I am enrolled in Jamf's Beta Program and have a Jamf Cloud beta instance that's still running 9.101.0-b.1.t1501169607, when can I expect this to get upgrade to the new Beta 2 version of 9.101.0? Thank you in advance :)

bethk
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sepiemoini the upgrade should be complete.

Let me know if you have any questions,
Beth K