Jamf Pro Conduit 2.40 download link..

benducklow
Contributor III

I'm having a heck of a time finding a download link for the latest Jamf Pro Conduit on this site! Can someone help a guy out? :)

I can easily find the guide for it ([http://docs.jamf.com/jamf-pro-conduit/2.40.0/Overview.html](link URL)), but not finding an actual link to download it anywhere! #seniormoment

7 REPLIES 7

were_wulff
Valued Contributor II

@benducklow

Jamf Pro Conduit should come bundled with whatever plugin or piece of software it is you're using that requires it.

For example, if you're downloading the SIS Importer, there should be a file inside that zip file called JSSConduit2.40.0.zip.

The necessary files to update the Conduit will be inside that zip file.

Thanks!
Were Wulff
Jamf Customer Experience

benducklow
Contributor III

Thanks @were.wulff , So I use the conduit for the Text Subnet Importer, but the newer 2.40.0 conduit isn't bundled in it (TextSubnetImporter1.02.zip for example).It looks like I can get it from that SIS Importer you referenced, but will that work with the TextSubnetImporter1.02?

were_wulff
Valued Contributor II

@benducklow

I would recommend not updating in the case of the Subnet Importer, and would recommend using which ever version of the Conduit is included with it. You could try using the 2.40.0 version that's bundled with the SIS Importer, but it may not work; if you find it doesn't work, you'd just want to go through removing it and replacing it with the version bundled with the Text Subnet Importer instead.

If it is not working with the version of the Conduit that is currently bundled inside of the TextSubnetImporter1.02.zip , please contact support for further troubleshooting as it should definitely be working with what it comes bundled with.

If it all IS working, I'd just recommend leaving it alone and letting it continue to work as is.

Thanks!
Were Wulff
Jamf Customer Experience

benducklow
Contributor III

OK, fair enough. I am just going through the upgrade from 9.101.0 to 10.2.2 and figuring out what other pieces need to be updated; I use the "JSSConduit" and the Text Subnet Importer on v9.101.0 and was wondering if it needed to be updated to the "Jamf Conduit" when I upgrade to v10.2.1... Sounds like your not exactly 100% suree either (seeing its not bundled in with the Text Subnet Importer), but to give it a try...

I appreciate the response @were.wulff ! I guess I'll find out!

were_wulff
Valued Contributor II

@benducklow

Honestly, I'm not sure why the Text Subnet Importer doesn't have the Conduit v.2.40.0 bundled with it.

I'm going to check with the appropriate teams today to find out if there was a compatibility reason for that or if it was just an oversight.

Thanks!
Were Wulff
Jamf Customer Experience

were_wulff
Valued Contributor II

@benducklow

I had a quick chat with the Product Owner this morning, and he told me it was intentional that the older version is bundled with the Text Subnet Importer.

Based on that, I’d recommend using the version bundled with it and not updating to the 2.40.0 version.

Thanks!
Were Wulff
Jamf Customer Experience

benducklow
Contributor III

OK, thanks for confirming that! Much appreciated!