Jamf Pro Device Lookup- Spins and Spins and Spins

Lessardrp
Contributor

Recently had a customer report a lost iPad so I did a search for the device to put it in lost mode. When trying to click into the device details, Jamf just spins endlessly. I was then able to click into several other devices with no issue. Restarted the browser, cleared the cache, restarted the computer etc- no change. This has happened before and is extremely frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

obi-k
Valued Contributor II

We ran into this quite a bit for our iOS devices. Jamf support will schedule an outage and resolve these records and others you may not know about.

As I understand it, this PI is resolved in the 10.46.0 update.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Wakko
Contributor II

I would reach out to support and have them check the record. Might be running into a PI issue potentially.

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

What @Wakko said - when I see this issue with Computer records it indicates a corrupted record. If you're running on-prem Jamf Support can provide MySQL commands to resolved, and if you're Jamf Cloud hosted they'd have to apply the fix themselves.

Lessardrp
Contributor

Thanks folks, I'll reach out to them.

obi-k
Valued Contributor II

We ran into this quite a bit for our iOS devices. Jamf support will schedule an outage and resolve these records and others you may not know about.

As I understand it, this PI is resolved in the 10.46.0 update.

Lessardrp
Contributor

This issue was resolved after the 10.46.0 update.