Jamf Pro Permissions to Assign/Scope Policies

jpavelka1
New Contributor II

Does anyone know what specific permission/privilege in Jamf Pro allows a Jamf Pro user to view and scope existing policies? I can't seem to find the right checkbox in the privileges page of Users and Groups. The user in question just gets a blank page but there should be a bunch of policies showing.

image (5).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A_Collins
New Contributor III

Settings > User accounts in groups > Access Level.

Select full access or site access. You can only give access to one site as far as I know. If you need to give more access then you need to select full access. 

After that, under privileges tab, modify Policies. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

Check your sites. If the user can only see policies and groups in the RingCentral Conference Room site, than anything you have in other sites will not be visible to them. 

A_Collins
New Contributor III

Settings > User accounts in groups > Access Level.

Select full access or site access. You can only give access to one site as far as I know. If you need to give more access then you need to select full access. 

After that, under privileges tab, modify Policies. 

@Azalin Wo kann ich einen Zaun & Doppelstabmattenzaun kaufen? Einfach beim Zaun-Experten www.zaun7.de reinschauen!

Thank you for your help. That worked for me!

jpavelka1
New Contributor II

Thanks, that worked. I didn't realize that we had them assigned to a different site, that's why they couldn't see the policies.