JNUC 2015 Community Note-taking

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Hey peeps, I've created a shared Google Drive folder with docs for sessions. Link below:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzHZGOoi_s-YaHd5alNmTENyRHM&usp=sharing

It's hosted through the Austin Apple Admins Google Drive and is accessible to anyone to read and edit. Please share your notes in the documents. We can create a great resource through community contribution!

Files will be named by session title with the date beforehand, to make sorting and finding the sessions easier. I have docs for all of the main sessions for Thursday, and will add Wednesday tonight, Thursday tomorrow night, so that it's as easy as possible to find the session docs you want to contribute to.

I've also been posting direct links to sessions on Twitter (@emilyooo) and Slack (macadmins.slack.com in the #jnuc channel), and can do so here as well.

16 REPLIES 16

strider_knh
Contributor II

Thank you for this. I am not even there, waiting patiently for the YouTube release, and will keep an eye on these to see everyone ideas.

Great idea.

dferrara
Contributor II

@emilykausalik Great idea Emily! Extremely helpful.

kenergy
Contributor

Michael_Neis
New Contributor

Thanks for doing this.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that contributed to the community notes for the JNUC 2015! I've changed all of the folders and documents to view-only to prevent accidental deletion. You can view all of the notes here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzHZGOoi_s-YaHd5alNmTENyRHM&usp=sharing

If you have any notes to add please email austinappleadmns@gmail.com (yes, the letter 'i' is missing from 'admins' in that email address intentionally) and we can arrange it.

Thanks!

lkrasno
Contributor II

Thanks Emily ! was great meeting you.

nativecolorado
New Contributor

Gold star for doing this! These are great.

Aziz
Valued Contributor

Cyber hi-five!

Thanks for posting!

gachowski
Valued Contributor II

Big Big THANK YOU.... to whoever did the IBM notes!!!!

Thank you thank you !!!!!

C

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Pretty sure the IBM notes are from @jkuo. Once he confirms I'll put in a note at the bottom of the doc.

bradtchapman
Valued Contributor II

Hey @emilykausalik I took about 4 pages of transcription on the DEP/VPP panel from Thursday 10/15. How do I access the Austin Apple Admins google drive?

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

Assuming your username is the same on here as Slack, DM me your notes and I'll add them. (Since the IBM notes are getting a lot of attention I've removed editing function because I don't want things to get deleted or changed accidentally.)

PeterClarke
Contributor II

Looks potentially interesting..

BUT - If I try to view the notes - ONLY the First Page is visible..
Followed by a warning;

Whoops ! There was a problem loading more pages..

So - not so useful currently..
It somehow needs adjusting..
Are they PDF's ?

brandonusher
Contributor II

@PeterClarke Here is a full download of the folder as of 105-10-17 11:30 PST including PDF versions https://mega.co.nz/#!CcoRwb7J!G24Rq_3AwoDU21xnWiIsN_kqpmvs7SosleIRWwhxPQg

PeterClarke
Contributor II

Hi, little bit complicated.. But got it now via the Megasync link..

Thanks !!

jkuo
Contributor

@emilykausalik - thanks so much for putting this together! Indeed, the IBM notes are mine. Happy that they've been helpful for people!

I have a few more notes from one or two other sessions, so once I get organized I can send them to you via Slack.