JNUC: October 13-15, 2015. Save the Date!

cam
Contributor

fca41d5cbcea48668059b193cf7d22ee

50 REPLIES 50

davidacland
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

A few of us from Amsys will be going. Yep, MSP. I'd recommend the tram from the airport into town as well. It's $2 compared to $40+ for a cab.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

I kept the Google Map up from last year. Folks are welcome to use it for planning or add venues/shops/etc. that might be interesting for other folks to check out:
JNUC 2015 Map

davidacland
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Thanks @emilykausalik

It reminds me of a Zelda map!

5kinner
New Contributor III

Thanks @emilykausalik perfect for a first timer like me! Flights should booked by tomorrow!

mm2270
Legendary Contributor III

I 2nd using the Light Rail to get into town after you arrive at MSP. Its a fairly quick and easy ride and is much cheaper than a cab. You can take it to either the Downtown East or Gov't Plaza stations if I recall to get near most of the hotels.

yan1212
Contributor

I'll also be joining from UK. Just had flights booked and for the first time flying direct from London to MSP! I couldn't face the 2-hour queue in Chicago again...

5kinner
New Contributor III

That sounds like a great idea, flights are booked now, i'm flying in Saturday so have a few days in Minneapolis too.

5kinner
New Contributor III

Yannis! me too LHR to MSP, sat-thu for me.

EDIT: Sorry Yannis, forgot to mention it's Adam from the CCE course.

corbinmharris
Contributor

Registered and flying up from SoFL on my own dime. Just need to let family know I will be crashing with them and borrowing their car ;)

Very excited indeed!

Corbin

franton
Valued Contributor III

It's unlikely I can make it this year, however I ended up getting a room through AirBnB which saved me a fortune.

donmontalvo
Esteemed Contributor III

Dallas to Minneapolis is 1,000 miles.

Delaware Minneapolis is 1,200 miles.

Los Angeles to Minneapolis is 2,000 miles...um, taking a plane this year. :)

Don

--
https://donmontalvo.com