JSS Dashboard not loading

rbean
New Contributor III

Has anyone seen this?
After logging into JSS, my Dashboard just hangs with the spinning dots and never shows anything.
We are on JamfPro 10.3.1-t1522933524 and it is in all browsers, all OS's, but it is JUST my login.
I don't remember when this started. I have gone through the entire setup and removed any references to have things displayed on my dashboard, but it is still 'stuck'.
Does anyone know where I can look to see if there are any 'bad' or 'broken' references hanging around for my dashboard?
Or, a config file or plist that I can clear, or set back to default?

Thanks,
Randy bean

6 REPLIES 6

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

Try going into policies and smart groups which you have shown in the dash and remove them one by one to see if there is an offender which might be causing this.

ryan_ball
Valued Contributor

Don't know what would cause that, but an easy fix would probably be login with a different administrator account, remove your account from the Jamf Pro Server, then re-create it and start fresh.

rbean
New Contributor III

@dgreening I have already gone through the entire JSS and removed anything that is displayed. Still nothing but spinning.
@ryan.ball I have removed the account numerous times and re-created it. Still no change.

I just need to find a way to 'flush' my Jamf Pro Dashboard settings back to default.

Thanks,

gduncan_mbo
New Contributor II

Hi All, I am having the same issue, was there a solution found here?

gduncan_mbo
New Contributor II

Hi All, I am having the same issue, was there a solution found here?

scottb
Honored Contributor

@rbean @gduncan.mbo- you can test the account by cloning it and logging in. It won't clone your Dashboards, so it will be empty and likely load fine.
I had one policy that I setup that was very aggressive (checkin, ongoing) and the logs had gotten to 400k+.
Once I found that (one of the last I made) and cleared the logs, all problems disappeared. I looked for policies that would have lots of entries and removed those first, enabling me to find the culprit(s).

So, clone account and login. If it works, login with original account and look for those Dashboard items that may contain large log counts and remove...