JSS SCCM Installer .msi 3.51

vishelp
New Contributor III

I've been looking all over JAMF Nation for a link to where to download the JSS SCCM Installer .msi 3.51 file and can't find it. We are looking to have information about our mac ecosystem display in our SCCM server so I'm looking for this MSI file so I can set that up. Thanks!

7 REPLIES 7

ajfunk
Contributor

I'd also like to get ahold of this plug-in. My Asset Administrator has been pining after something like this for a while.

Taylor_Armstron
Valued Contributor

Note that this isn't a free add-on. If you've paid and are licensed, I expect you'd find it under "My Assets". Reaching out to your Jamf Buddy would be my 1st order of business.

ajfunk
Contributor

So it's a paid add-on in addition to the JAMF Pro licenses?

koalatee
Contributor II

That is correct, it is an additional cost.

Note that there are also currently issues with SCCM 2016 (cert bug). It may be resolved in 1706 (released July 26), but I have not been able to upgrade/test our dev yet.

vishelp
New Contributor III

Thanks for the help, I guess we haven't purchased it yet but we likely will. Thanks for the note about 2016, I think we are on SCCM 2012 though, I'll have to talk with our SCCM admin about that but he's been bugging me for a solution to this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was curious to those of you who have purchased it. What is your added benefit? We have SCCM and we were debating purchasing the feature.

koalatee
Contributor II

We use System Center Service Manager for ticketing and reporting/machine budgeting so we port JAMF > SCCM so it can connect to SCSM and fill in the info (S/N, Make+Model).

Not a lot of benefit, but saves some time.