Let's Encrypt

vppsifm
New Contributor II
Hello all,

We have switched from DigiCert to Let's Encrypt.
With the help of this old script from Jamf, which I have tweaked a bit, we were able to flawlessly generate the Let's Encrypt certificate and install it in the Java KeyStore.
Unfortunately, Jamf now crashes on startup. I see a lot of messages like this: 

2022-10-28 16:13:36,544 [INFO ] [startStop-1] [efaultSecurityFilterChain] - Will secure Ant [pattern='/servicediscoveryenrollment/v1/userenroll'] with [org.springframework.security.web.session.DisableEncodeUrlFilter@7b332ffb, org.springframework.security.web.context.request.async.WebAsyncManagerIntegrationFilter@7c9d12bb, org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter@7bcf9bfc, org.springframework.security.web.header.HeaderWriterFilter@3d3a5b23, org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter@2e1d93c6, com.jamfsoftware.enrollment.web.security.AuthorizationTokenHeaderFilter@690605fc, org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter@2c63d863, org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter@43ef6d8f, org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter@796eb0c5, org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter@73733f85, org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter@7a85bfd1, org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor@186ac086]​

Can someone explain or help me where the problem is? Or how to proceed to automate the renewal of the certificate in a newer version of Jamf?

Many thanks for your help

0 REPLIES 0