Mac Mini M1 with Big Sur 11.2.1 Remote Management is being managed

assaffe
New Contributor

Hello Everyone,

Im testing out a mac mini M1 with big sur 11.2.1 for the first time and i noticed something new happening which i never saw before with my Intel mac mini's (Running both Catalina and Big Sur).

As soon as i enroll the mac mini, manually, into my Jamf Pro instance im getting disconnected from ARD, only SSH works, and the Preference Pane for Remote Management now show's a new message that "Screen Sharing is managed", and i cant connect anymore to Remote Management.

Has anyone tackled this issue before?

I did open a case with Jamf but im trying to see if anyone has seen this happen before and maybe can give me a solution.

Im attaching screenshots.
d9649541c699459d820de013a9a113ae

d7ccf30b0c33415dad21a956c853c9a7

be81603f53cd4164a60e49ce96a29ac5

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MikeyD
New Contributor II

It's not a problem till I install the workstation/laptop JAMF Profile Management Profile.  Then all goes to hell.

I did find an article which is a work around, but for me...it's been a hit or miss fix.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

MikeyD
New Contributor II

Hi - did you ever get this problem solved?

kai_wang1
New Contributor III

Hi Mikey, 

I did find an article which is a work around, but for me...it's been a hit or miss fix.

Could you share me that article?

Matt_Ellis
Contributor II

I have the same issue no idea whats causing it 

MikeyD
New Contributor II

It's not a problem till I install the workstation/laptop JAMF Profile Management Profile.  Then all goes to hell.