MacAdmins Conference at Penn State

RaulSantos
Contributor

http://macadmins.psu.edu/

Who's planning on going this year?

13 REPLIES 13

rtrouton
Release Candidate Programs Tester

I'll be attending and giving a session at Penn State this year.

RobertHammen
Valued Contributor II

I'll be there as well, presenting two sessions (but none of them on Casper, sadly).

jhbush
Valued Contributor II

@RobertHammen are you allowed to say what you will speaking about?

RobertHammen
Valued Contributor II

Sure. I'm co-presenting a session on AutoDMG/AutoPKG/DeployStudio/Munki, where we start with a new server and a never-booted Mac and end up imaging it and installing software. Also co-presenting another session on managing your career/staying relevant...

jarradyuhas
Contributor

Pretty certain that we'll be there

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

I'd like to be there but early July is tough at my K-12 :(

boberito
Valued Contributor

Thinking of going. I'd like them to post the presentation topics first.

golbiga
Contributor III
Contributor III

Sadly I won't be able to make it this year. Was really looking forward to it as it's one of my favorite conferences of the year.

Allen

RobertHammen
Valued Contributor II

They will post the presentation topics soon. I only received confirmation that my sessions were accepted last week Friday. Allen, sorry to hear this!

talkingmoose

I'm going and presenting too! Talking about creating custom profiles (Profile Manager and Casper) to manage third party applications.

luisgiraldo
New Contributor II

I'll be there. Am presenting on standing up a Windows Server 2012 R2 server to provide Mac- and network-compatible services. Key concepts: Interoperability, Windows Server, Active Directory, RADIUS, NPS, VPN, ExtremeZ-IP, Network Homes.

I'm looking forward to seeing some of the other great sessions that will surely be amazing.

auchenick
New Contributor

My buddy from work and I will be presenting on using VDI for Windows usage on a managed Mac Lab as opposed to dual boot, why we did it, and how we did it.

(SPOILER ALERT: It made our lives a lot easier!)

mrshultz
New Contributor

I'll be there.