Multiplatform App

khupp
New Contributor II

I'm trying to deploy LEGO Education Spike https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lego-education-spike/id1469183033. When I search it in Apple School Manager it shows up as both an iPad and Mac app (I've never seen this before). I purchased licenses but they are only showing up in the Mobile Devices Apps section in Jamf Pro. How do I get it to work for Macs as well? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jalves
Contributor

I just deployed that app to a few grades worth of iPads. The app appeared in my Mobile Device Apps automatically. I just went over to the Mac Apps after your post and noticed it was not there. I manually added it with the plus button and it appears after that and taps into the licenses displayed in Devices. For your scenario, just delete the one in Devices if you aren't deploying to iPad, and manually add it to Mac Apps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jalves
Contributor

I just deployed that app to a few grades worth of iPads. The app appeared in my Mobile Device Apps automatically. I just went over to the Mac Apps after your post and noticed it was not there. I manually added it with the plus button and it appears after that and taps into the licenses displayed in Devices. For your scenario, just delete the one in Devices if you aren't deploying to iPad, and manually add it to Mac Apps.

khupp
New Contributor II

That worked. I didn't delete the iOS version because I needed it too. Thank you!