No Response Clicking Login on Jamf Screen using Firefox

jerdill
New Contributor III

I have a few machines that have firefox installed. I just did a "refresh" on one to restore to default settings as well. But once I go to the main login screen on JAMF and put in the credentials clicking the arrow to login or pushing enter has no response. It just sits there and never gets in to the console. If I use Chrome I'm able to get it to work. It also works fine on another computer with Firefox. I'm at a loss as to what could cause this. Has anybody else experienced this?

JSS 10.7
Firefox 62.0.2

2 REPLIES 2

dgreening
Valued Contributor II

As the FireFox versions have progressed, the Jamf WebUI seems to get more and more janky. I am on 62.0.3 currently, and certain pages (especially management settings) love to time out. I see a lot of "waiting for TLS handshake" as well. The only things that seems to bring the browser back to life is clearing the cache (which i do like 10 times a day).

jerdill
New Contributor III

In my case clearing the cache didn't have any effect. I even tried the "refresh firefox" thing to bring everything back to defaults and even then the problem persists.