Patch Management Version for Flash 27.0.0.130

TomDay
Release Candidate Programs Tester

27.0.0.130 was released a couple of weeks ago, any idea why the latest version available for patch management is 26.0.0.151?

9 REPLIES 9

robinsonjo
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning Tom:

Thank you for the question!

We are showing Adobe Flash Player 27.0.0.130 and Adobe Air 27.0 both released early this morning. An update to our Patch Software Titles is currently in the works.

Thank you!

Jonny

unknown_err
New Contributor III

Any update on this? I'm still not seeing the definition updated to 27.0.0.130 in our JSS or Dev JSS.

CasperSally
Valued Contributor II

@unknown_err i'm showing 27.0.0.130 in our jss. might want to get a ticket in.

unknown_err
New Contributor III

Thanks, it looks like it was a network issue on our master JSS where it couldn't connect to the server to get any new definitions.

jhbush
Valued Contributor II

@TomDay I had this issue as well. Support mentioned that bouncing Tomcat usually resolves this issue.

rcorbin
Contributor II

Anyone know how often titles get updated ? Sophos 9.6.7 has been out for a while, but my JSS still says that 9.6.6 is the most up to date one.

PeterClarke
Contributor II

Yes me too…
Our Sophos also at 9.6.7 yet JSS Patch says newest is 9.6.6

mchit
New Contributor II

I am also wondering how often the latest version get updated since my JSS still thinks 28.0.0.137 as the latest Flash version. Based on the KB for a third-party product, version 28.0.0.161 is already recognized as the latest version. Hoping that I do not have to restart Tomcat just to get the latest patch info.

peterlbk
Contributor

This still seems to be a problem. Jamf does not do a good patch reporting. lol

I see this happening for both flash player as well as Java.

If a newer version is available, the JSS says its Unknown..