Poor Network Connection Strength

nikole_blanchar
New Contributor

Hello,

I continue to get this message when I am on JAMF Pro Cloud ...

Poor network connection strength.
Changes may not be saved.

I have tested our network - and speed is fine. We do not have any other problems on any other sites. I have checked out firewall. Everything fine.

Any suggestions?

Nikole
9 REPLIES 9

AJPinto
Honored Contributor III

If you have ruled out things like firewalls, VPN clients, tunneling and SSL redirection you probably need to open a ticket with Jamf. Your server may be in a non-ideal geographic area for you.

jsparaclete
New Contributor

Same here. I thought it was the site network but today I am home an it continues while I am editing config profiles...

s_gaynor
New Contributor III

Same issue, I think I'm only really seeing it when editing config profiles and then most specifically when using the "filter results" field to add computers or computer groups to the scope.

I'm seeing this issue too. Any changes? I'm hosted on-prem and all ping times from my host machine and from server to server are 3ms or less. 

Same. Also on-prem.

Try using Chrome. This resolved my issue 100%

espinozac
New Contributor

We have it on our premises too, I use google chrome and this message keeps showing up.

Yes, no resolution so far. Only happens when I'm editing config profiles.

--
Deb Stevens
Technology Director
Paraclete High School

cdenesha
Valued Contributor III

I've been seeing this on and off for months. I don't see any relationship between when I get this yellow box at the bottom right of the page, and my network connection. After a couple of minutes I'll get a green box 'Restored' but it can go yellow again shortly after. We are cloud hosted in the same region as our instance.

I can log in or just come back after a few minutes, and the next time I do something I have to wait... on any page I try... Makes me wonder if SSL is somehow related. I don't know how to troubleshoot though, and I cannot intentionally reproduce.