Prestage enrollment

jsandstrom
New Contributor

As I was working to reassign iPads to different staff this school year, I realized that the pre-stage enrollments that I have been using no longer have devices within the Scope.  I am also unable to add devices to the scope.

Any help I can get to get devices back into those pre-stage enrollments is much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

damienbarrett
Valued Contributor

Has anything happened to your Apple School Manager account? In my experience, devices won't show up to be able to be assigned to a PreStage until there's established communication between ASM and Jamf Pro. If devices have been removed from ASM, or if the trust relationship has been broken between them, it may cause the behavior you're seeing. Also, once a device is assigned to a PreStage, it can't be assigned to another one until it's been removed from the first PreStage.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

damienbarrett
Valued Contributor

Has anything happened to your Apple School Manager account? In my experience, devices won't show up to be able to be assigned to a PreStage until there's established communication between ASM and Jamf Pro. If devices have been removed from ASM, or if the trust relationship has been broken between them, it may cause the behavior you're seeing. Also, once a device is assigned to a PreStage, it can't be assigned to another one until it's been removed from the first PreStage.

jsandstrom
New Contributor

Thank you!  It was a disconnect between my ASM and JAMF.  The token/public key process was not done correctly.