Registration to intune failing

rdeleon
New Contributor III

Hi all,

I’m having an issue trying to get a machine to register to my intune. This issue is only happening to one computer and all of the others are working fine which leads me to believe that the issue is within Intune. Please kindly share your thoughts on this issue on where to check in intune or Jamf. (See screenshot) Thanks.

062AC53D-F31A-4A3C-AFC1-1980057C1CE4.jpeg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

darko_didak
New Contributor

I usually get this error if the user does not have a proper license assigned (E3/E5) or he is not part of a member group here
Home > Tenant admin > Connectors and tokens > Connectors and tokens > Jamf Device Compliance > Properties > Included groups (user must be a member of that group in Azure AD)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

darko_didak
New Contributor

I usually get this error if the user does not have a proper license assigned (E3/E5) or he is not part of a member group here
Home > Tenant admin > Connectors and tokens > Connectors and tokens > Jamf Device Compliance > Properties > Included groups (user must be a member of that group in Azure AD)

rdeleon
New Contributor III

Yes, thank you for these steps. We were able to determine a "Group Sync" error which was causing the problem. Once that was resolved, the error disappeared. 

benj
New Contributor II

Thanks for this. I spent waaaay too much time trying to diagnose this and assigning to users was the key that wasn't mentioned in documentation.

danlaw777
Contributor III

ive also seen a "shadow" machine in intune  show this error, i had to delete it within intune and it then enrolled just fine