Reset/Clear the Jamf Pro Dashboard

ManuelBrotz
New Contributor II

Hi

We use Jamf Pro. I have lots of items displayed in the dashboard of my account. That seems to make the dashboard very slow. It usually takes more than five seconds to load and display everything. I would like to clear the dashboard and only add a few items to speed it up and make it easier to find relevant information.

Is there a way to clear the dashboard without having to go through all the items one by one and uncheck the "Show in Jamf Pro Dashboard" checkbox?

Thanks in advance!

Manuel Brotz

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Eltord
Contributor

I have a feature request in for this feature actually, as it is there doesn't appear to be a way to reset it right now. I run into the issue time to time, seemingly random and in different browsers, devices, etc. I almost always have to go into one of my other admin accounts, remove the problem account and readd it back in, just to clear the dashboard.

The feature request can be found here, please take a look and vote if you feel this needs to be added to a future version of Jamf.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

obi-k
Valued Contributor II

Which browser are you using? Curious. Safari is slow in my experience.

ManuelBrotz
New Contributor II

Usually firefox. Though it's slow in safari and chrome too.

Eltord
Contributor

I have a feature request in for this feature actually, as it is there doesn't appear to be a way to reset it right now. I run into the issue time to time, seemingly random and in different browsers, devices, etc. I almost always have to go into one of my other admin accounts, remove the problem account and readd it back in, just to clear the dashboard.

The feature request can be found here, please take a look and vote if you feel this needs to be added to a future version of Jamf.

ManuelBrotz
New Contributor II

Thank you so much! I have voted and commented on your feature request.