Restrict iCloud to Corporate Accounts only

DFree
New Contributor III

Does anyone know if there is a way to restrict iCloud usage on devices with Jamf (or Windows) to only allow a corporate domain to log into a device's iCloud?

For example, I work for www.cool.com...and I have a macbookpro, but I can only log into iCloud with a userABC@cool.com email address. I cannot log into iCloud with my personal coolguy@gmail.com address.

I tried to search this topic, but I only saw references to VPP and I didn't see anything there that described this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@DFree That's an interesting feature request, but you'd need to submit it to Apple. At first guess a configuration profile that'd restrict iCloud accounts to a specific domain would accomplish this, but Apple would have to implement it before Jamf could support it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@DFree That's an interesting feature request, but you'd need to submit it to Apple. At first guess a configuration profile that'd restrict iCloud accounts to a specific domain would accomplish this, but Apple would have to implement it before Jamf could support it.

DFree
New Contributor III

That was what I figured the answer was as I couldn't find anything on this. Thanks for solidifying it. I submitted this to: https://www.apple.com/feedback/

M_Torras
New Contributor

@DFree Did you finally find a solution? I find myself with the same question.