Save button not working in Jamf Pro scripts interface

BCPeteo
Contributor II

Having a issue with scripts not saving when clicking the save button. Basically the button does nothing (leaving the page and Jamf asks if I really want to leave the page so I know its been edited)

I have tried firefox, chrome, safari. Not sure what's going since nothing has changed on our end and everything has been working fine for months,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Do you normally work with multiple Tabs open? We only had this problem when we wrote scripts but in another tab we were not in the Full Jamf Pro / None Site.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Nicholaus
Contributor

Are you trying to save the script from an account that has the correct permissions for Create, Read, and Update? I just created a new script and saved it, and edited an existing script and saved, without issue. What version is your Jamf instance on? 

Yes, have full access. I'm editing an existing script. We are on 10.46  

Do you normally work with multiple Tabs open? We only had this problem when we wrote scripts but in another tab we were not in the Full Jamf Pro / None Site.

Ended up having to go to the actual url that tomcat is on (we have a load balancer) and that worked. Never had that issue before and have had the load balancer for years. Also editing polices and profiles is totally fine

Nicholaus
Contributor

Ahh, I don't have access to an old version of Jamf Pro to test. I don't see any issue logs related to that in the Jamf documentation. I would suggest opening a case with support.