SCCM Plugin - Hardware inventory not appear in resource explorer

tgazelle
New Contributor II

Hello,

I installed the sccm plugin for jamf, but I have a problem. I have the synchronization which is carried out but the data does not appear in sccm.

I looked in the logs of the plugin but I have no error, the xml files are well created.

Have you encountered this problem before ?

Regards

9 REPLIES 9

obi-k
Valued Contributor II

Have you looked at the JAMF SCCM Proxy Service Helper? Everything look correct here? Cert, URL, account/password?

Try stopping and starting the Service? Manually "Send to SCCM" by clicking the button to see if inventory in SCCM updates.

tgazelle
New Contributor II

Hi, yes everything is ok. when I click on Send to SCCM I have the following message that appears: "Sending the alert message"

the message is stuck

tgazelle
New Contributor II

The new followiing message appear "Finished SendToJssProxyService()" but nothing appear in sccm.

Screenshot 2023-05-16 at 18.58.50.png

obi-k
Valued Contributor II

Did you have inventory coming in successfully before, and now it has stopped?

Might be worth reaching out to Jamf Support. Let us know what you find.

tgazelle
New Contributor II

Yes my last inventory was successful, but nothing in SCCM. The files are up to date in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Jamf\Jamf SCCM Plug-in\instancename.jamfcloud.com\computers.
Yes I will contact support

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

I thought that plugin was retired a couple of years ago? Microsoft is fully speed ahead to Intune at this point. I'm actually curious to see what JAMF Support has to say also.

tgazelle
New Contributor II

I will contact support and and i will update the post

duff2481-1
New Contributor III

@AJPinto and or @tgazelle any updates here? we are only seeing about 1/4 of our machines in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jamf\Jamf SCCM Plug-in\instancename.jamfcloud.com\computers directory and only those machines are the ones that are being updated within SCCM. 

duff2481-1
New Contributor III

We're seeing a bunch of errors in the debug folder Unable to register the device 'NAME' GUID:XXXXXXXXXXXX in 'server.name'