Sophos 10.3.1

tdenton
Contributor

Hello 

We recently started to prepare to upgrade from our current version of sophos to sophos intercept X everthing seems to be working,  the script to remove the old version is working, new sophos intercept X package is installing.

Im getting a notification appear to allow Sophos endpoint Ui Server.  I have previously configured various configration profiles inculding one for Sophos endpoint Ui Server  as per this artice https://community.sophos.com/intercept-x-endpoint/f/recommended-reads/116397/sophos-mac-endpoint-how.... Any ideas why it might be appearing they dont appear to be diffiernt in anyway for what I can see.

2 REPLIES 2

mickl089
Contributor III

Best practise is to generate a config profile with PPPC. There are some documentations on the FortiNet website.

@mickl089  i do have  PPPC profile configured for sophos which I why I'm confused its still appearing.

this is what i have configured for Sophos endpoint Ui Server

indentifier
com.sophos.endpoint.uiserver

indentifier type
bundle id

code
identifier "com.sophos.endpoint.uiserver" and anchor apple generic and certificate 1[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.2.6] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[field.1.2.840.113635.100.6.1.13] /* exists */ and certificate leaf[subject.OU] = "2H5GFH3774"