Unable to open projects on Garageband in Mac (Help)

shreyamathur651
New Contributor II

For unknown reasons, I am not able to create new projects or open anything in Garageband. Could anyone suggest a working solution? I tried to reboot the app - but same results.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

richardx49
New Contributor

I have had a similar problems with Garageband when I was using it on my Mac, and I solved it performing a reset in the app. Go to Settings > GarageBand, then tap Reset GarageBand. This should solve the issues.

As now I have had to shift to windows, I am looking for some solution to run Garageband on my windows desktop. Do you know any working methods for it?

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

richardx49
New Contributor

I have had a similar problems with Garageband when I was using it on my Mac, and I solved it performing a reset in the app. Go to Settings > GarageBand, then tap Reset GarageBand. This should solve the issues.

As now I have had to shift to windows, I am looking for some solution to run Garageband on my windows desktop. Do you know any working methods for it?

shreyamathur651
New Contributor II

Thanks @richardx49, I will try it. For Windows, You can use any PC emulator such as VWware to run garageband app. I foung this article where complete steps are well explained. SO, you can refer to that.

Not applicable

This exact same problem i am also facing garageband app. After that I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. Hope it might also works for you.

Not applicable

Re installation will solve your problem.

singhmeith75
New Contributor II

Reinstall Garageband on your Pc.

I don't thing it will!

Harris Brown
Web Dev