VPP Accounts missing

jpellet2
New Contributor III

For some reason I don't have the VPP Accounts option under Global Management. Is anyone else seeing this? I have the new DEP option but VPP is missing for me. I should say, its also odd that when I click on the Users tab I get an access denied even though all permissions are set fully for my account and the local account.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jpellet2
New Contributor III

I've now been able to get into the Users tab (Had to set the account to explicitly be an administrator. Not sure why it wasn't already) however I still do not have the VPP option under Global Management.

And nevermind. Once I was able to get the Users migrated the VPP option appears. All set now!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

philhavens
New Contributor

I have the same issue. I'm seeing access denied on the users tab. I have a ticket in with JAMF Support now.

keaton
Contributor
Contributor

Hey all,

We will have to enable these features for the JSS account under Privileges. (JSS > Gear > JSS User Accounts & Groups > Account > Privileges)

New fields included under "JSS Objects": - VPP Accounts - VPP Assignments - VPP Invitations

From our release notes "Note: Privileges associated with new Casper Suite features will be disabled by default. To use a new feature, you must enable the corresponding privileges."
http://resources.jamfsoftware.com/documents/products/documentation/Casper-Suite-9.3-Release-Notes.pdf

Hope that helps!

Keaton
JAMF Support

philhavens
New Contributor

I have those Privileges set, however still seeing access denied.

EDIT: My mistake. It requires a log out and log in for the privileges to be set. Thanks!

jpellet2
New Contributor III

I too have them set for both my LDAP (AD) account and the local account and neither have access to them. I've attempted to log out, log back in and a new browser just to be sure.

jpellet2
New Contributor III

I've now been able to get into the Users tab (Had to set the account to explicitly be an administrator. Not sure why it wasn't already) however I still do not have the VPP option under Global Management.

And nevermind. Once I was able to get the Users migrated the VPP option appears. All set now!