VPP App Catalog is going crazy right now

Sandy
Valued Contributor II

Hi All,
Anyone else seeing their App Catalog going crazy at this time?b2c4278c837d4bda9b1789f1cef0dc4d

I saw a ton of these messages: VPP License with adam id 947529440 has been transferred to a different VPP token.

Looked a random app up, found it in my catalog in Jamf, and it said I had 0 licenses.
Looked up in ASM, 500 licenses.
Tried to redownload token and got a file named "token" which is not recognized. ASM is now showing currently unavailable.

6 REPLIES 6

ryan_peterson
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/ 2af7ffcb17c9414d8084c1d2e081ace9

nsdjoe
Contributor II

The Apple System Status page says things have been resolved, but I am still seeing a ton of errors in my logs that have to do with VPP. Guess I'll open a ticket.

Sandy
Valued Contributor II

I was escalated up two levels while my VPP accounts were randomly going from 0 apps to normal, and unable to download tokens... basically Apple said wait until tomorrow and call with my case # if things had not returned to normal

nsdjoe
Contributor II

Things are better today for me. Hopefully they're good for you too @Sandy!

thejenbot
Contributor III

I have had tons of VPP errors in my logs for a couple of weeks now. I have a case open with jamf but haven't heard anything back for several days (and I haven't been emailing them with friendly reminders to let them know that i'd like to move the case toward resolution and am waiting for a response from them, but funny how they always hit me with those). I've also been seeing those VPP license moved to another token for months (see
JSS Log - VPP License with adam id ... has been transferred to a different VPP token.
)...I don't know what's going on or who is to blame...

Sandy
Valued Contributor II

This is happening again today. Apple System Status is all Green.
Same as above, my Location tokens suddenly have 0 licenses, and this message hundreds of times on my MAster JP:
2018-04-05 11:14:36,428 [INFO ] [duledPool-4] [VPPProgramLicenseHelper ] - VPP License with adam id <bah> has been transferred to a different VPP token.

Licenses appeared and disappeared a few times on a few tokens, tried replacing a few tokens, no help
All tokens say 0 licenses, then three (of 10) tokens will have licenses, then they disappear again.

MIgration to Location based tokens and ASM was Mid January. All has been working as expected until last week, and that was sorted the next day.