VPP Content not populating

mortopc4
New Contributor III

Two applications (Logic Pro X and LogicWorks) have been purchased through the VPP site. However when I "populate" them into our JSS, no VPP information comes through. It works as expected for other free and for fee applications , but not Logic Pro X and LogicWorks. I have tried updating the content to no avail and revoking the license. Any thoughts?d0e5c9dae59c4b5c969f51e7f5b51d06

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mortopc4
New Contributor III

RESOLVED! I had thought the app was purchased under a site VPP account but it was purchased under the General School VPP account. When scoping to the site licensing did not pick up the token, but when re-scoped to none (but assigned to a smart user group with the site targets scoped) it worked...D'OH!!

THANK YOU to Christian Dooley at JAMF for being my second set of eyes on this one!!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

__Uss
New Contributor II

I had a similar issue when i looked into it our service token had expired. i had to renew the Service token from Apple's VPP store and reupload it to our JSS then the apps would populate after this.

hope this helps.

mortopc4
New Contributor III

The Service Token renewal is a great idea and one I did try with no luck. the only think I have not tried is completely removing the VPP setup in the JSS and rebuilding it.

drest
New Contributor II

How long ago did you purchase the software? I work in K-12 education and we've had to wait up to 24 hours for purchased apps to populate in our JSS, even when I manually update the content. I spoke with our JAMF buddy who confirmed that it can take a while to populate, especially when schools and universities are getting back into the swing of things.

mortopc4
New Contributor III

RESOLVED! I had thought the app was purchased under a site VPP account but it was purchased under the General School VPP account. When scoping to the site licensing did not pick up the token, but when re-scoped to none (but assigned to a smart user group with the site targets scoped) it worked...D'OH!!

THANK YOU to Christian Dooley at JAMF for being my second set of eyes on this one!!