Wait, what's that? A Hackathon at JNUC?!?!

kryptedjamf
New Contributor II

This year, we'll be sponsoring a Hackathon at the Jamf Nation User Conference!

Community members and Jamf employees can build custom projects and enter them in the Hackathon. We hope to see some really cool stuff and spend some time helping and contributing, and of course gain a better understanding of what holes our customers are filling with custom solutions. But more importantly, the winning team will get bragging rights for a full year. And swag. Always with the swag. Special swag. Swag that you can only get by winning the Hackathon. I know the concept of a Hackathon is super-original and that no conference has ever done this before - but we're gonna' do it better. Probably not. But we will have a blast! And I know both Pat and Patty will be super into it!

For more details, check out the official JNUC page for the Hackathon at https://www.jamf.com/events/jamf-nation-user-conference/2017/hackathon/.

584e2de5e6264791bada59bae5b84a9b

Wait, I think I forgot something... Oh, there will be custom swag that you can ONLY get by winning the Hackathon!

10 REPLIES 10

BrysonTyrrell
Contributor II

Did we mention the swag?

bentoms
Release Candidate Programs Tester

You had me at swag

exno
Contributor

Swag??? and its custom too?

- I am @exno or @exnozero on almost everything that exists.

davidacland
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

@daz_wallace in case you didn't see this.

I'm hoping for great things ;)

BrysonTyrrell
Contributor II

@exno That's the plan.

emily
Valued Contributor III
Valued Contributor III

On the first day of JNUC, we will post a signup page on Jamf Nation. At the end, reply to your own post with a link to the published project. Published projects will be voted on inside of the JNUC app on Thursday the 26th.

What's this about a JNUC app?

tlarkin
Honored Contributor

are we going to get demo cloud instances for this, or do we need to access our own JSS infra? Asking for a friend

BrysonTyrrell
Contributor II

@tlarkin - The plan is to have a set of cloud instances available to develop against for the duration of the Hackathon.

tlarkin
Honored Contributor

@brysontyrrell

with a distribution point or does my friend also have to bring that?

:-D

mike_paul
Contributor III
Contributor III

Jamf cloud instances automatically get a cloud dp as well.