Weird Office issue

SMR1
Contributor III

This only affecting one user, but thought I would see if anybody has seen this. The user is 16.74 and has been for over a month and last week he started having an issue after creating a new email, his signature would be really small to the left and when he would open an email and hit reply, the body of the email does the same thing.

SMR1_0-1689618311332.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Krummy
New Contributor II

This happens when a user either accidentally holds down control and slides the mouse up or down. it is the zoom function which can be found under format inside the menu bar when writing a new draft in a different window

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sdagley
Esteemed Contributor II

@SMR1 That usually means that the user managed to accidentally resize the message view pane. If they have a Mac with a trackpad have them open a new message window, click in the content area, then touch two finger to their trackpad and spread them apart (the opposite of a pinch move) to increase the size of the text display. It may also work to use @pbowden 's Outlook Reset Package from https://office-reset.com/macadmins/ and see if it clears the Outlook setting for the display size of the message view.

Krummy
New Contributor II

This happens when a user either accidentally holds down control and slides the mouse up or down. it is the zoom function which can be found under format inside the menu bar when writing a new draft in a different window

SMR1
Contributor III

I was in a jam and had to just reinstall it. I'm making a note for both of the solutions. Thanks the information.