Zero-Touch Deployment Shipping options

jlyle1
New Contributor

Hello! Our company just went full remote, and we left the office just last week. I am looking into options for our IT team so we can ideally have a zero-touch deployment in place. We use Apple Business Manager, Jamf Pro, Okta, and I am in the process of getting the pre-stage enrollment setup. The only thing I am having a hard time finding is a potential solution that will allow us to ship and receive computers through a third party, so our IT team does not have to use their own personal addresses. Has anyone ever set something up like this, or found a good solution or company that will handle all shipping and receiving? 

1 REPLY 1

MatthewGC
New Contributor III

We're in the same boat for the last 2 years. We've still got office space so shipping units back to the office. We order through the Apple Business Ecommerce site where all units are shipped directly to employees. When decommissioning devices though, that's the issue we're dealing with. I think we've resolved to have a very small office storage space that we can use to keep devices when they're in between employees and such. Unfortunately, it leaves us with at least one employee that's local that office space that can do that job.