Jamf Protect insights not updating the modifications made in Jamf Pro.

Saranya
New Contributor II

In Jamf Pro, we disabled the Airdrop feature for one of our systems to comply with CIS benchmarks. However, in Jamf Protect insight, it still states that the system is non-compliant. Could you please assist us in resolving this issue.

2 REPLIES 2

ThijsX
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Saranya By default Insights are collected each 1440 minutes from each computer (in a randomised order), depending on when you have scoped and set the configuration profile containing the Airdrop restrictions, the updated information needs to be collected by Jamf Protect, which will take place within 1440 minutes (24 hours).

Are we sure that the Insights have been submitted after setting the Airdrop restrictions?

In the Plan that's assigned to the computer you can change the Insights collection interval if you wish to do so. 

Saranya
New Contributor II

Thank you for the recent update. I wanted to mention that the airdrop feature restrictions were implemented in Jamf Pro two days ago. However, I have noticed that these updates are not reflecting in Jamf Protect. Additionally, I tried incorporating some insights such as enabling "Secure Keyboard Entry in Terminal.app" and disabling the guest account in jamf pro . Despite these changes, certain systems are still being flagged as non-compliant in Jamf Protect.