Jamf Protect Login Down?

Hugonaut
Valued Contributor II

Hello,

I know this is an issue because I manage multiple Jamf environments, most with Jamf Protect & I cannot log in to any of the dashboards. I have separate emails/jamf ids for the clients as well.

I understand AWS is down. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? Thank you.

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.18.06 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-12-07 at 1.18.22 PM.png

Virtual MacAdmins Monthly Meetup - First Friday, Every Month
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

CalleyO
Contributor III

Hi @Hugonaut Please check the status page for up-to-date information from our teams. Thank you for your understanding.

View solution in original post

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone,

The ability to log in to Jamf Protect with a Jamf ID is currently unavailable due to an issue with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Customers who log in to Jamf Protect using a different cloud identity are not impacted by this issue. We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working with AWS to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

If you have questions, please contact success@jamf.com for assistance.

The Jamf Team 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hugonaut
Valued Contributor II

Update Intermittently Working as of 1:55pm CST

Virtual MacAdmins Monthly Meetup - First Friday, Every Month

CalleyO
Contributor III

Hi @Hugonaut Please check the status page for up-to-date information from our teams. Thank you for your understanding.

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

Hey everyone,

The ability to log in to Jamf Protect with a Jamf ID is currently unavailable due to an issue with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Customers who log in to Jamf Protect using a different cloud identity are not impacted by this issue. We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working with AWS to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

If you have questions, please contact success@jamf.com for assistance.

The Jamf Team 

I've an update for you all,

Our service provider is seeing significant service availability improvements. We are seeing improvements for Jamf specific services as well. The issue hasn't been fully resolved, but failure rates have improved. If you have questions, please contact success@jamf.com for assistance.

msonntag
Contributor
Contributor

One last update!

Our service provider has notified us that this issue has been resolved and all services that were impaired have been brought online. If you experience additional issues, please contact support@jamf.com for assistance.