how to configure ipad control center?

joeboe
New Contributor

In JAMF school how can I configure the control center for my managed iPads?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Fluffy
Contributor III

The Restrictions payload would be the place where settings like that could be configured. I don't believe there are any settings that would affect the things you are looking for.

Alternatively, if a super restrictive approach for short amounts of time could work, Single App Mode may be worth looking at. It can either be part of a profile or can be set by the Teacher of their class in Jamf Teacher.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to help much past that.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Fluffy
Contributor III

There aren't any payloads to configure an iPad's Control Center, at least as far as I can remember at the moment.

What are you trying to achieve? There may be another way to get what you intend. For example, there is an option to force Wi-Fi to stay on, even if attempted through the Control Center.

joeboe
New Contributor

Thanks! I want to prevent iPad users from setting a timer e.g. And in general they should not be able to change (add or remove) the controls in the control center!

Fluffy
Contributor III

The Restrictions payload would be the place where settings like that could be configured. I don't believe there are any settings that would affect the things you are looking for.

Alternatively, if a super restrictive approach for short amounts of time could work, Single App Mode may be worth looking at. It can either be part of a profile or can be set by the Teacher of their class in Jamf Teacher.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to help much past that.