Identify Jamf School Managed push cert devices??

southernsunset
New Contributor

I'm trying to identify devices that have been enrolled using the Jamf School managed Apple push certificates in our iPad fleet as per this:

https://learn.jamf.com/en-US/bundle/jamf-school-documentation/page/Jamf_School-Managed_Apple_Push_Ce... 

Prior to the UI update, I used to be able to identify them easily, following the instructions that were provided.

Step 5 of section "Identifying Impacted Devices" from the link above says "....... click the number next to Devices."

The number displays the correct number of devices (I can remember how may we had), but when you click on that number, all devices now get displayed.

I'm hoping someone can show me how I can discover which devices are using this Jamf School managed Apple push cert.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

southernsunset
New Contributor

1.pngWhen I click on the blue number 28 to the left of the red arrow, I should be shown 28 devices using the old Jamf School generated certificate. Instead, I'm shown all 80 devices.
This used to work before the interface was upgraded, now it doesn't.

How do I contact Jamf support so I can speak with someone about this?

Lasse
Contributor

I would start a support ticket with Jamf. Some old functionality that goes away in the GUI, might be available in the backend for Jamf.