JAMF 100 Difficulty?

pengaentu
New Contributor

I am newbie to JAMF and its my first time using it to enroll MacOS devices into the environment. I wanted to take a couple of weeks to learn from the free JAMF 100 course and knock out the exam within that timeframe. Does this sound reasonable if I spend a couple of hours learning the material? I was curious if I could pass the exam strictly on the course material or its best to have hands on experience first. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

junjishimazaki
Valued Contributor

Hi, yes you can take the exam without prior experience, the Jamf 100 exam is multiple choice questions based on the course material. So, it's not going to ask you questions that wasn't covered in the course. If you had prior experience then great, if not. No big deal as the course is designed for beginners. 

AJPinto
Honored Contributor II

JAMF 100 is designed for people with less than 3 months of experience with JAMF. It is all multiple choice, and is fairly easy. IF you have a JAMF instance you can fact check your answers with that. If you dont have a JAMF instance, the exam is open book. Most of the questions beyond JAMF UI are common sense. You got this.