Jamf School - Logging in on the application failed

j_meister
Contributor II

Hi all,

we use Jamf School for several months now and are pretty happy with it. Today we created a second "System Administrator" in Jamf School for personell redundancy.

Since then the old (first) admin cannot login anymore and is presented a "401 Unauthorized Access" error (please see attached screenshot).

401 error401 error

The new (second) admin is not shown an account and therefore cannot admin Jamf School neither (2nd screenshot).

No_account.png

Does anyone has a glue what has happened? Any hints would be really appreciated.

Thank you!

Johann

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

j_meister
Contributor II

Hi @Fluffy ,

thanks for your reply, I appreciate it!

According to the support there was a problem on Jamf's side but they fixed it and we can login again, yeah!

Johann

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Fluffy
Contributor III

I don't know how helpful this may be, but I had that page for the first time today. Had two tabs left open from last week and relaunched Google Chrome this morning for an update.

Logged back in on one tab just fine. Other tab was at login page, even after refresh, so I tried to log in again and was presented with the 401 page. Went back to the first tab that I had logged into previously, refreshed it, everything seems fine. Could open in new tabs just fine.

We have 4 system administrators in our instance. Our Tech Coordinator, the original system administrator, has had issues where that 401 page has displayed. She doesn't visit it too often with the tab left open, which may have something to do with that instance, but... Odd indeed. Curious if you have any updates.

j_meister
Contributor II

Hi @Fluffy ,

thanks for your reply, I appreciate it!

According to the support there was a problem on Jamf's side but they fixed it and we can login again, yeah!

Johann