Jamf School: Options/Settings not showing in Safari

Kairo
New Contributor II

Hello,

suddenly the Option/Settings are not showing on the right side of the screen in the Safari Browser (iOS and MacOS) when opening the Profiles in Jamf for School. All works fine when using Google Chrome. I've tried all the settings in Safari, but couldn't get them to show. Anyone else having this problem or is it only me? Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks in advance.

Kai

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Kairo
New Contributor II

Sorry, totally forgot about my thread here:Jamf Support answer:

This is currently a known issue that the development team is working on. I'm hoping this is getting resolved asap but I don't have an ETA at this point.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

it is now solved for me. Thanks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

mh-jena
Contributor

I don't know what part of Jamf School you are referring to. Maybe a screenshot would be helpful. 

Are you referring to Organisation -> Settings? This section opens for me in Safari (iOS and MacOS) 

(I have problems with Device Detail changes on iPad OS. or in clicking on checkmarks in lists, but... that's an different problem )

Kairo
New Contributor II

thank you. it is solved now.

Greetings

Kai

Kairo
New Contributor II

Sorry, totally forgot about my thread here:Jamf Support answer:

This is currently a known issue that the development team is working on. I'm hoping this is getting resolved asap but I don't have an ETA at this point.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

it is now solved for me. Thanks